- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHEST NUTRITIONAL VALUE – Masticating juicers rotate at a speed as slow as 80 RPM. The juicers chew through fruits and vegetables to yield more juice with less building up froth and heat. The enzymes and vitamins remain intact; juice become tasty and richer.
- EASE OF CLEANING & SILENT – Unique auger and filter integrated design, assemble, disassemble and clean easily. The motor makes noise below 60 dBs makes it operate quietly and smoothly.
- MULTI-PURPOSE NUTRITION MASTER – Masticating juicer can extract all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables, such as leafy greens, wheatgrass, celery, ginger, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. Juice extracted from masticating juicer can be stored for up to 72 hours. You also can use it to produce baby food among others.
- HIGHEST JUICE YIELD – The pulp left by masticating juicer is much drier than the one extracted by a centrifugal juicer. This is an indication that the machine is able to extract all the fluids from fruits and vegetables being processed.
- 3 YEARS QUALITY GUARANTEE – Purchase with confidence, we are unmatched when it comes to providing customers with assurance. We provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
Whether it’s hot summer or cold winter, you need a juicer to let you and your family enjoy fresh, nutritious juices at home. Aicook Masticating Juicer maximizes preserve the nutrition of fruits and vegetables and it’s will be your first choice.
Aicook Masticating Juicer Features:
● Quiet design
Minimal operating noise, the sound is lower than the phone ring.
● Speed and Spinning
The slow press makes sure that the enzymes in the food are not killed.
● Reduce Oxidation
Slow down the oxidation process, and this is very important in maintaining the enzymes and other nutrients contained in the food.
● Yield and Pulp
The pulp that is left when you operate a masticating juicer is much dry than the one produced by a centrifugal juicer.
● Ease of Cleaning
Having a juicer that is hard to clean will compromise the quality of juices being produced. Masticating juicer is easier to clean as compared to centrifugal juicers.
● Versatility and Flexibility
When you need to produce juices from wheatgrass or other leafy vegetables, a masticating juicer is a flexible and versatile machine.
● The choice of ingredients is important. Too hard ingredients will break the juicer. Gingers should be cut thinly across the tough fibers. Too soft ingredients, like bananas, Kiwi fruits, mangos are difficult to be squeezed.
● There will be some fine pulps in the juice(not the tough fiber pulps from the exit) are very good nutrition wise, and can be used for making cake, rice, soup, etc.
● If the juicing screw is clogged, please press REV (Reverse Rotation) for a few seconds to unclog.
● It is recommended not to use the juicer for more than 20 minutes, which will affect the motor use next time.
● Do not put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products in to the feed hole of the juice extractor.