- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- This product is highly durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is easy to use
Get the Most Juice From Your Fruit
From the smallest lime to the largest grapefruit, this sleek brushed stainless steel citrus juicer gets out more juice more efficiently. An adjustable auto-reversing reamer features custom pulp control settings and the unique Final-Spin feature maximizes the amount of juice from each piece of fruit.
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer:
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings’low, medium, high
- Auto-reversing universal juicer cone for more efficient juicing
- Final-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp
- Extra-long Snap-Up spout accommodates more glasses and prevents dripping
- BPA free
Dimensions: Measures 5.2 in. x 4.5 in. x 10 in.
A Closer Look: The cover activates Final-Spin feature and protects against dust.
Take Care: Rinse juice container, reamer/sieve assembly and cover before placing on the top rack of the dishwasher.
About the Brand: When the food processor was introduced in 1973, it wasn’t known as a food processor; it was commonly referred to as a Cuisinart. The rest is culinary history.