- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UPGRADE THE SPIRAL SYSTEM – 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- 80 RPM SLOW MASTICATING AND GRINDING – 90% More Nutrition Growth. Without creating too much heat and friction, reserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. Less foaming and no clogging.
- JUICE & PULP SEPARATION FUNCTION – Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- BABY HEALTH AND SILENT – Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoy a quiet life.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY + 1 YEAR EXTRA WARRANTY – Juicer using advanced technology, UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
Aicok Juicer Queen is the best choice on the masticating juicer market. Lead your life better!
1. Upgraded spiral system
Compared to other juicers, it has an upgraded spiral system for better nutrient extraction. Extract maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation.
2. Quiet motor
Quiet juice extraction process, even if used in the morning or at night, will not wake up the sleeping person.
3. Baby health
Fruit juice and pulp are perfectly separated, solve the problem that children don’t like fruit. Let the children drink nutritious juice.
4. Prevent clogging
Reverse function can quickly and effectively solve the jam of juice. Easy to clean and use.
● To protect the motor, the juicer will start working after 3 seconds when you press ” Start ” to hear the BI sound.
● It isn’t recommended to use the juicer for more than 20 minutes, which will affect the motor use next time.
● Do not put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products into the feed hole of the juice extractor.
Wattage: 150 W
Voltage: 110 V
Speed: 80 rpm
Product caliber: 45mm / 1.77inch
UL, ETL Certified.