- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Converts all noncitrus fruits and vegetables into fresh juice
- Durable stainless-steel blade; powerful 110-volt motor
- 9-1/4 inches in diameter by 12 inches high
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, uses 110 volts
Anytime is a great time for an all natural glass of juice made with your very own juicer! Other features include – stainless steel basket & stainless steel bowl & cover Color – White
Carrots, celery, beets, cucumbers, apples–all vegetables and fruits, with the exception of citrus, go into this powerful, compact juicer’s feed chute and come out the spout as clean, fresh juice. (Citrus fruits require an attachment that is not included with this juicer.) A stainless-steel blade chops the vegetables and fruits, and centrifugal force–just as your high school physics teacher promised–spins the juice from the pulp and through a strainer before it pours from the spout. Disposable paper filters (included), useful for soft fruits, can be placed inside the strainer to further filter juice. Pulp can be employed to flavor soups, casseroles, breads, cakes, and sauces. Or it can go into the compost pile. Twisting off the cover opens the juicer for simple disassembly and cleaning. The cover and bowl can go in the dishwasher; other parts must be hand washed. –Fred Brack