- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Juicing speed: 3 1/2 ounces per minute for most grain grasses, leafy greens, herbs and sprouts.
- Motor: 91 RPM, torque 130 inch pounds, 115 VAC,50-60 Hz (or 230 VAC 50 Hz)
- Juicing components are precision machined, cast iron, and full hot dip tin plated.
- Motor mounted on Stainless Steel chasis. *ITS Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 8
- Manufactures Limited Warranty – Commercial Use 1 Year, Home Use 3 Years
Wheateena Workhorse II Commercial Wheatgrass Juicer (Model WH3002) Features & SpecificationsWheateena Workhorse Juicer – Stainless Steel Wheatgrass Juicer Designed for Juice Bars and Health Institutions, the Wheetena Workhouse II has been used and proven worldwide.The fine-hole strainer filters wheat grass juice, and you can easily juice sprouts, greens, herbs and other kinds of vegetables by switching to the large-hole strainer.The WHEATEENA WORKHORSE JUICER makes great nut butters and bean and seed paste for spreads and dressings. They are discharged through the outlet screw. It also makes grain mash from soaked grains for dehydrated flat breads and crackers which are also discharged through the outlet screw.Features Include:New design for easy assembly and disassembly of juicing attachment to drive unit. Motor mounted on sturdy stainless steel brackets for maintenance-free lifetime service. NSF approved No plunger needed to make juice, the juicer is self-feeding. Continuous pulp expulsion. Juicing speed: 2 1/2 ounces per minute for most grain grasses, leafy greens, herbs and sprouts.Heavy Duty Cast Iron- Tin Plated. Wheateena Workhorse II Specifications:Sturdy Stainless Steel ChassisPrecision Machined Cast Iron Juicing FountainDrive unit 10″ long, 8″ high & 6″ wideAssembled height 11″Weight: 25 lbsJuices 2 1/2 ounces per minute (average) Motor: 91 RPM, Torque 130 inch pounds 115 VAC, 50-60 Hz.Motor Guarantee:For Home Use: one (1) year.For Commercial Use: six (6) months.